Monday, March 02, 2009

if u think i am dumb! yes u r right!

jus realli needed smth to de-stress so kindda back to blogging again.

everyone thinks my blog is officially dead le so jus keep it a secret if u see this.
bt still tag la. suan gimme face ok O.o
jus tired of everything around me. especially myself.
tired of games, tired of the nagging, tired of eating the same thing, EVERYTHING!

1st year of poly over le dunno whether tts gd or bad news.
haiz... same old me la no change
nv do hmwk nv study
ya lor gt make new frens la ( frens that fail with me )
gpa 1.4 leh knn this time realli GG le la
always haf been lucky my whole life. getting to express stream, 5As for Olevel( dumb luck )
i bet this time nt as lucky le.

getting easily agitated nowadays. scolding ppl for no reason. wenying is one of de victims
must be de heat la!! ( i am lying to myself )
aiya dunnno la. see la now dunno how to continue writing this dumb thing le.

er... hmm... huh...

ya lor nth much le la. jus hope i do well next season.
LOL next season. ps is next year. Liverpool flew pass my mind
hope there are courses on anger management at the near by comunity centre so i can go sign up tell me if u found one too.

your love is like a shadow at 6:22 PM
0 said we can't be wrong together

.EPIC FAILURE.

    itstheonetimeforME

  • .[Wee Ching]. a.k.a .[Xiiao Niao].
  • three5ivefour5ive
  • 7even.TEEN going on 8ight.TEEN
  • 14.11.91 [Scorpio]
  • ...[still dreaming & acting blur]...
  • spyzoxs@hotmail.com